Pacific Guardian Life is seeking a highly qualified and results driven individual to fill a Premium Auditor position in our Honolulu office.
The Premium Auditor protects the Company by ensuring compliance with billing and reporting from client companies. This position is responsible for performing audits (in-person and virtually) on policies in accordance with company, industry and government rules and regulations to ensure accurate earned premiums and appropriate classifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Five (5) years of professional office experience of which two (2) years of experience in accounting, audit, financial analysis, or related. Insurance industry a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance requirements and standards.
- Strong and professional written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate results across internal and external organizations. Meeting with mid to high level client management.
- Solid attention to detail with thoroughness and accuracy in completing work.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and understand data from client payroll and HR systems. General understanding of payroll laws by state (to evaluate payroll data).
- Ability to understand insurance contract language and evidence of insurability programs.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel. Ability to use general office machines.
- Requires a valid drivers’ license and access to an automobile.
- Ability to travel to off-site locations including inter island and the continental U.S.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.