Pacific Guardian Life is seeking a highly qualified and results driven individual to fill an Assistant Vice President and Controller position in our Honolulu office.
The Assistant Vice President and Controller is responsible for the direction and management of the Accounting/Financial Reporting department. This professional position represents the Company as a financial representative both externally and internally. The Assistant Vice President and Controller may also perform certain duties in the absence of the Chief Financial Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) in accounting or related field from a four-year college or university is required.
- Minimum eight (8) years of professional experience in accounting. Insurance industry and statutory accounting experience is strongly preferred but not required.
- Minimum five (5) year of experience in leading an accounting department in a managerial role and demonstrated ability to mentor and motivate staff.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills. Applicant must be able to effectively communicate financial information with external entities and with all levels of the Company and participate at a senior management level in Company decision making.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license is required.
- Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI) certification preferred.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information, please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.