Pacific Guardian Life is seeking a highly qualified and results driven individual to fill an Internal Auditor position in our Honolulu office.
The Internal Auditor is responsible for performing individual internal audit projects, which includes risk-based audits and consulting engagements in the areas of governance, risk, operations, legal and regulatory compliance, and financial reporting. The position reviews and analyzes critical business processes, systems, and programs which the goal of assessing the adequacy of controls and minimizing business and compliance risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or other relevant field from an accredited college or university.
- Three (3) years of internal or external audit experience. Insurance industry a plus.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of risk assessment and internal control concepts.
- Experience with conducting and documenting process walkthroughs.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to contribute to identifying solutions and recommendations that address business and control needs.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate ideas, facts, and concepts
- Ability to manage projects with strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads effectively to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the Company and its departments.
- Ability to prepare workpapers that clearly document work performed and support conclusions reached, findings, and/or recommendations.
- Professionalism and objectivity.
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information, please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.