Pacific Guardian Life is seeking a highly qualified and results driven individual to fill a Senior Financial Analyst – Finance and Investments position in our Honolulu office.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for the overall review, processes and reporting of the Company’s investment portfolios. This professional position may oversee various aspects of the finance operations of the Company, including cash management, credited interest rates, regulatory requirements and employee benefit planning and reporting. This position will also support the Treasury function and assist with financial reporting and accounting issues related to the investment and finance area.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field from a four-year college or university is required.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in finance and accounting.
- Planning and analytical skills to function effectively independently.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills are required to participate in the organization’s decision-making related to areas of responsibility. Ability to work with external consultants on technical investment and finance matters.
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to effectively communicate financial information to all levels within the organization. Ability to prepare and interpret financial reports and effectively present information to management and/or external individuals.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Must be able to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical forms and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Excel.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information, please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.