Pacific Guardian Life is seeking a highly qualified and results driven individual to fill a Office Services Assistant Manager position in our Honolulu office.
The Office Services Assistant Manager is responsible for the purchase and distribution of supplies; purchase and maintenance of equipment; maintenance of building facilities; office relocations; offsite storage; and safety/security procedures. This position also assists with HR special projects and provides back-up for the receptionist and mailing functions.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 5 years office experience.
- Minimum of 5 years office supply and equipment purchasing experience. Must be able to work effectively with vendors to assure cost effective buying power.
- Ability to operate Pitney Bowes Mail Machine Key Operator and postal meter a plus.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate with the public, agents and personnel at all levels of the organization. Good written communication skills.
- Well-organized and attentive to detail. Must be able to prioritize work, meet critical deadlines, and demonstrate excellent judgment when dealing with confidential information.
- Ability to read and interpret operating and maintenance instructions.
- Ability to calculate and apply basic mathematical formulas. Must be able to add, subtract and divide.
- Ability to follow directions and apply instructions to similar situations. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions presented in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form with limited information.
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills. Must be able to work effectively with difficult customers.
- Ability to operate a personal computer and working knowledge of word processing (Microsoft Word, preferred) and spreadsheet (Excel, preferred) programs.
- Must have or have access to a personal vehicle to perform errands as needed.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information, please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.