Pacific Guardian Life is seeking a highly qualified and results driven individual to fill an Employee Benefits Producer Specialist position in our Honolulu office.
The Employee Benefits Producer Specialist will coordinate and maintain all producer appointments and contracts under minimal supervision. This position will also provide exemplary service to our field force and assist other department team members in related functions.
- High school diploma. Associate’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two (2) continuous years of administrative experience, preferably with an insurance company, or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as insurance policies, contracts, other policies and procedures. Be able to conduct research and determine a course of action based on these guidelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate policy information to the public, producers, and personnel at all levels of the organization. Must also be able to compose business-quality correspondence, letters, and memos.
- Well-organized and attentive to detail. Must be able to prioritize work and meet critical deadlines with minimum supervision. May work with information that is incomplete or in a form that is not easily usable.
- Must be able to maintain a high standard of productivity, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to check/review the accuracy of methods and procedures, research information/data using multiple sources.
- Working knowledge of personal computer. Working knowledge of word processing (Microsoft Word, preferred) and spreadsheet (Excel, preferred) programs, database concepts, and the internet. Must be able to create, manipulate, and maintain spreadsheets.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, telephone, 10-key calculator, typewriter, copy machine, and FAX machine.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information, please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.