Pacific Guardian Life is seeking a highly qualified and results driven individual to fill a Senior TDI Claims Examiner position in our Honolulu office.
The Senior TDI Claims Examiner is responsible for all phases of TDI claims administration. This position is responsible for determining benefit payable or denial on a timely basis, approving new claims, and assisting other claims examiners on complex customer service issues. The Senior TDI Claims Examiner is also responsible for training and serves as back up for the Manager and in all areas as needed.
- Associate’s degree in business or related field. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Three (3) years of TDI claims processing experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate policy information with the public, agents and personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Well organized and attentive to detail. Must be able to prioritize work and meet critical deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Demonstrated ability to interpret a variety of instructions presented in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form and transfer the underlying principals between job assignments. Problem solving and analytical skills necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to operate a personal computer, 10-key calculator, typewriter, copy machine and FAX machine. Working knowledge of word processing (Microsoft Word, preferred)
- Must be flexible, cooperative and able to adapt to change. Must also be able to work effectively and positively with other department members.
- Must be able to maintain a high standard of productivity, efficiency and accuracy while working under pressure.
- Must be able to acquire and update knowledge quickly. Assist in special projects.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information, please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.