Pacific Guardian Life is seeking a highly qualified and results driven individual to fill a Claims Administration Specialist position in our Honolulu office.
The Claims Administration Specialist performs administrative and claim processing functions while delivering a high level of customer service, to assist with the review and adjudication of all group life and AD&D insurance claims in accordance with established operating procedures and defined service standards.
- High school diploma. Associate’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum two (2) continuous years of administrative experience, preferably with an insurance company, or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Excellent skills in all areas of communication (listening, verbal, written). Must be able to effectively communicate policy and claims information with claimants, reinsurance carriers, beneficiaries, employers, agents and personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Well organized and attentive to detail. Must be able to prioritize work and meet critical deadlines.
- Must be able to collect accurate claims data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions presented in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form and transfer the underlying principals between job assignments.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret documents such as insurance policies, contracts, and laws relating to group insurance and claims adjudication.
- Must be able to maintain high standard of productivity, efficiency, and accuracy while working under pressure.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, 10-key calculator, typewriter, copy machine and FAX machine.
- Working knowledge of personal computer. Working knowledge of word processing (Microsoft Word, preferred), and proficient in Excel.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.