Pacific Guardian Life is seeking a highly qualified and results driven individual to fill a Sales and Marketing Assistant position in our Honolulu office.
The Sales and Marketing Assistant supports the sales and marketing goals of the department through administrative duties and activities that support the Employee Benefit Sales department.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; associates degree and/or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an administrative support capacity with an emphasis on sales support; customer service; and quality work product, including coordination of events, servicing customers, and field customer contact.
- Ability to obtain a State of Hawaii Life & Disability Insurance Producer License.
- State of Hawaii driver’s license and access to a personally owned vehicle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with other department staff, and to build positive internal and external relationships.
- Positive attitude that demonstrates product enthusiasm, flexibility, and a strong commitment to the team. Ability and willingness to adapt working hours to customer.
- Well-organized and attentive to detail. Able to prioritize work and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as insurance policies, contracts, and manuals.
- Working knowledge of personal computers, the internet, and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel programs.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information, please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.