Pacific Guardian Life is seeking a highly qualified and results driven individual to fill an Employee Benefits Sales position in our Honolulu office.
This professional position is responsible for managing the broker sales channel for Employee Benefits products including generating new business, relationship management, development of sales materials, and retention of in-force business for brokers assigned in the State of Hawaii, as well as an assigned region – U.S. western mainland. This position will assist in the preparation of major broker events throughout the calendar year; broker contests and promotions; broker newsletter; collateral material and updating and maintaining the employee benefits website page.
- College degree desired, in business or marketing preferred.
- Minimum of three continuous years of experience as a sales manager.
- Ability to obtain State of Hawaii Life Insurance Producer License required.
- Sales experience in employee benefit insurance or life insurance marketplace a positive. Ability to understand and explain insurance policy terms and provisions.
- Experience in the development of new sales opportunities, new products, and related sales materials. Ability to develop and execute sales and marketing plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate with clients as well as Company personnel at all levels of the organization. Must be able to develop written plans at a corporate level.
- Must be well-organized and attentive to detail. Able to manage all aspects of the sales cycle while also continually developing broker/employer relationships.
- Requires valid Hawaii drivers’ license and access to an automobile.
- Must have working knowledge of personal computer, word processing (Microsoft Word, preferred), and spreadsheet (Excel, preferred) programs.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information, please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.