Pacific Guardian Life is seeking a highly qualified and results driven individual to fill a Customer Service Representative position in our Honolulu office.
As a Customer Service Representative with Pacific Guardian Life, you’ll be the point of contact for our customers and be empowered to deliver an exceptional experience to those looking for help, guidance, and support. You’ll help them make informed decisions about their policies by answering their questions, resolving issues and helping to provide the requirements to execute their requests. You will strive to compassionately interact with all customers so that they will remember that it was you that helped them.
- Associate’s degree.
- One (1) year customer service experience. Insurance/financial-services experience preferred. Experience in a call-center environment desired or an ability to handle a high volume of calls and service requests in a fast-paced environment.
- Attainment of the State of Hawaii Life Insurance License within three months from date of hire.
- Desire and initiative to learn about insurance and financial service concepts: product features, financial, insurance, taxes, and estate planning.
- Must be flexible, cooperative and able to adapt to change. Must also be able to work effectively and positively and have a high emotional intelligence level to build rapport and work with individuals of varying personality types.
- Have conflict and time management skills, be well-organized and attentive to detail to be able to resolves issues and show resilience.
- Able to listen skillfully, collect information and determine immediate requests and identify current and future needs of the customer.
- Professional oral, written and confident and compassionate communication style with strong follow-up skills that promotes a quality image of Pacific Guardian Life
- Proven ability to independently analyze and problem solve to resolve customer issues.
- Basic math skills; addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, decimals.
- Ability in using computer and Windows PC applications; strong keyboard and navigation skills, Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, OneNote, Teams).
- Must be able to maintain a high standard of productivity, efficiency and accuracy while working under pressure.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information, please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.