Pacific Guardian Life is seeking professional, self-motivated, mature-minded and results driven individuals to fill Claims Examiner positions in our Honolulu office.
The Claims Examiner is responsible for all phases of TDI claims processing. This position establishes new TDI claims accounts in the policy administration system, reviews information on the claims form for completeness and accuracy, determines eligibility requirements are met, calculates the benefit payment, and follows up on required documents needed for ongoing claims.
The Claims Examiner uses good judgement in dealing with confidential information and provides excellent customer service.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Two (2) years of general office experience related to the functions and requirements specified. Preferably claims experience in an insurance company.
- Demonstrated ability of providing exemplary customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate with the public, agents and personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Well organized and attentive to detail. Must be able to prioritize tasks and work well under critical deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Self-driven to solve practical problems and handle responsibilities without supervision.
- Ability to be flexible and responsive to unexpected demands in the workplace. Ability to handle difficult and stressful situations effectively.
- Ability to operate a personal computer and other office equipment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel and Word, preferred).
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.