Pacific Guardian Life is seeking a highly qualified and results driven individual to fill a Claims Administrator position in our Honolulu office.
The Claims Administrator is responsible for effectively adjudicating, administering, and processing all individual life and annuity death, waiver and disability claims.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or related field from an accredited college or university.
- One (1) year of work experience in claims administration, individual life administration or related field.
- Must be progressive towards completion of the Associate, Life and Health Claims (ALHC) and FLMI (Fellow Life Management Institute) designations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to effectively communicate policy and claim information to clients, Beneficiaries, Agents and reinsurers as needed.
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret in a wide variety of policy provisions and contracts.
- Ability to use discretion and independent judgment in adjudicating individual life insurance claims.
- Must be able to maintain a high standard of productivity, efficiency and accuracy while working under pressure. Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of Genelco LSP software and AS/400 system is desired.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, calculator, typewriter, copy machine, fax machine, telephone and microfilm equipment.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.