The IL Administration Manager is responsible for the daily management of the IL Administration Department. This includes managing, planning, organizing and controlling the policy administration, premium accounting, micrographics and reinsurance administration areas for Individual Life Administration.
This position also works with the IL team and its partners throughout the enterprise to develop workflows throughout the department that build efficiency and a customer experience to meet the needs of our customers and business. The IL Administration Manager will develop and deliver soft skills training and updated practices for the Individual Life department.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field from an accredited university or college.
- Five (5) years of experience managing staff (prioritizing workload, performance reviews, etc.), of which three (3) years include experience in designing self-paced, instructor-led, blended learning, and/or e-learning training programs.
- Holistic training and process documentation experience preferred.
- Conceptual knowledge of life insurance and annuities.
- Demonstrated ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity.
- Six Sigma certification (any level) preferred.
- Certification to train various soft skill and professional development curriculum preferred.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: email@example.com (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 942-1226.