Seeking a highly motivated and results driven individual to fill a Group Administrator position in our Group Department. With minimal supervision, the Group Administrator will perform various activities in support of daily administration of group business in accordance with established operating procedures and defined service standards. Provide assistance and guidance to other administrative personnel.
- Associate's degree in business, liberal arts, or related field.
- Two (2) years of professional work experience in office administration preferably in an insurance or financial related institution, or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Working knowledge of general business/office administration practices.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in writing and verbally to policyholders, agents, and personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and identify the cause of a variety of issues and determine effective resolutions.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to read and interpret a variety of documents and instructions presented in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form and transfer the underlying principals between job assignments.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and maintain effective work relationships with others in the department and throughout the organization.
- Ability to maintain a high standard of productivity, efficiency and accuracy. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage work duties, and meet critical deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to use a personal computer and have working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Intermediate skill level for Word & Excel preferred.
- Ability to operate 10-key calculator, typewriter, copy machine and FAX machine.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: email@example.com (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 942-1226.